sexta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2009

oi.......passando so pra nao diexar isso aki mto tempo sem mexer .......pq eu to sem ideias do q escrever ....entao vai ficar assim eu colocando musicas enquanto nao tiver algo realmente interessante pra dizer .....






Te Amo, Te Amo
She says to me, I hear the pain in her voiceThen we danced underneath the candelabraShe takes the leadThats when I saw it in her eyeIt's over

Then she says Te AmoThen she put her hand around me waistI told her no,She cries Te AmoTold her I'm not gonna run awayBut let me goMy soul is a Cry, without ask me whyI said Te Amo, somebody tell me what she saidDon't it mean I love youThink it means I love youDon't it mean I love you

Te Amo, Te Amo, she's scared to breatheI hold her hand, I got no choice uhhPull me out on the beach, danced in the waterI start to leaveShe's begging me and asking whyIt's Over

Then she says Te AmoThen she put her hand around me waistI told her no,She cries Te AmoTold her I'm not gonna run away,But let me goMy soul is a Cry, without ask me whyI said Te Amo, somebody tell me what she saidDon't it mean I love youThink it means I love youDon't it mean I love youThink it means I love you

Yes we can danceBut you gotta watch your handsWatch me all nightI move under the lightBecause I understandThat we all need loveAnd I'm not afraid to feel the loveBut I don't feel that way

Then she says Te AmoThen she put her hand around me waistI told her no,She cries Te AmoI told her I'm not gonna run awayBut let me goMy soul is a Cry, without ask me whyI said Te Amo, somebody tell me what she saidDon't it mean I love youThink it means I love youDon't it mean I love youThink it means I love youI love you
 
t+

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário